Technical specifications of Best™ grade-A PVC Pattress With 4-screw Connector :
- Deep box prevents pressure and temperature impact on the wires, and simplifies installing different parts;
- The body is 1.5 mm thick, and highly pressure resistant;
- 30 mm spacing between two boxes allows installing internal or external parts;
- 10 indentations for 20 mm UPVC conduits;
- Two holes at the bottom allow for attaching a terminal;
- Four holes at the corners for installing parts with screws;
- 3 mm thickness for housing hooked parts;
- Built-in or external installation, plus the option to attach a conduit clamp;
- Seamless coupling for more wiring space;
- Capped to prevent the entry of building materials;
- Compatible with drywalls;
- Vertical and horizontal blades on the body to increase maximum pressure resistance.
Best™ grade-A PVC pattress with 4-screw connector is used for wiring applications in buildings. The end pint of electrical wires are the sockets or switches, housed in a pattress which is fixed to the wall. Using a pattress, the socket or switch hooks are attached to a plastic box and keep them from damage. Moreover, it is in a pattress that the output wires of junction boxes, switches, and sockets are joined together.
Installing a pattress :
Pattresses are installed into the wall, together or separate. While installing, the box must be leveled with the wall and fixed with plastered to remain in place. After that, the socket or switch is inserted and the wires are run through the feet of the box.
Advantages of a pattress :
- Separates the switch/socket from the wires or wall parts to prevent the permeation of building materials;
- Increased quality and tidiness of wiring;
- Protecting the wires against temperature fluctuations of walls and pressure;
- Attachable to different surfaces;
- Simple installation of joined switches/sockets or single types;
- Sockets installed with this device are not easily detached from the wall due to pulling, which increases the wiring quality and longevity.
Follow us on Instagram.